When you begin to talk your guy down, he will start looking outside for comfort.
Words are like missiles. When they are launched they cannot be called back.
People go into a relationship, seeking to have their emotional needs met. When you begin to talk your guy down, you are pushing him away.
1. I thought you could.
2. You should learn from that guy. He is good.
3. My ex used to do it this way.
4. I have had better s*x.
5. You know you are not my type.
6. Can’t you get it right for once?
7. Don’t worry I can get it done by myself.
8. I will get it from someone else.