– It requires the Brazilian star to avoid any ‘religious or political propaganda.
– Neymar must not criticise the club in public, be punctual and behave himself.
– 29-year-old is also required to be courteous and make time to meet and wave at the fans.
– He receives an additional £461,947 (N250m) gross each month if he adheres to this.
– Neymar is a devout Christian and regularly praises God on social media.
Brazilian star Neymar reportedly receives over £5.5million (N3.02bn) a year if he waves at the supporters and avoids any ‘political or religious propaganda’ that may tarnish the image of Paris Saint-Germain.
The so-called ‘ethical clause’ in Neymar’s mega-money PSG contract also prohibits him from making any ‘negative public comments about the club’ and demands ‘exemplary behaviour’ from the 29-year-old.
The contract clause, unearthed following an investigation by the Spanish news outlet El Mundo, requires Neymar to be ‘courteous, punctual, friendly and available to fans.’